Monday, October 29, 2007

More of tracking progress in germinating radiated seeds

Date Time (Hours) Activities

9/19/02 2:00 Brainstorming- Today I spent time brainstorming
about the different types of soil that I could
use for my experiment.

9/29/02 3:30 Searching for resources for project. Today, I
spent time searching on the internet for radish seeds. I found some at burpee.com .

10/5/02 1:00 Purchasing resources for project. I went out
today and purchased 2 of the types of seeds
needed to perform my experiment.

10/15/02 1:00 Purchasing Materials. Today, I purchased the
rest of the seeds that are needed to perform my
experiment off of Burpee.com .

10/23/02 :45 I retyped my logbook today. I added more
detail as to what I did to achieve the results
listed above.

11/4/02 1:15 My time today was spent on brainstorming. I
was busy today thinking about when the best
time to start my project would be. I imagine I
should begin relatively soon.

11/14/02 1:45 Today, I went out and purchased the soil needed
to perform the experiments in order to complete my project.

Other posts on germinating radiated seeds:

Abstract for Science Fair: Germinating Radiated Seeds
The Research Paper: Grand Summary
Materials for Science Fair: Germinating Radiated Seeds
Science Fair: Germinating Radiated Seeds
Hypothesis for Science Fair: Germinating Radiated Seeds
Plan for Science Fair Project: Germinating Radiated Seeds
Procedure for Science Fair: Germinating Radiated Seeds
Procedure for Germinating Radiated Seeds... An Experiment
More of tracking progress in germinating radiated seeds
More of tracking progress in germinating radiated seeds - 3
Some History on the Experiment
A Conclusion to my Experiment about Germinating Radiated Seeds
Works Cited List for Science Fair Project: Germinating Radiated Seeds
Works Cited List for Science
Works Cited List for Science Fair: Germinating Radiated Seeds

No comments: