Monday, October 29, 2007

Some History

Date Time (Hours) Activities

11/27/02 2:00 Today, I began to microwave my seeds, beginning
with the sunflower seeds. The first batch went in
for 15 seconds, then the next for 30 seconds, then
the next for 45 seconds. I decided to cut out the
1 minute microwaving variable out of fear that
the seeds might explode. I wouldn’t want to lose
my microwave..
12/6/02 1:00 I began to brainstorm about how my display
board is going to look, and how I should put
things on it in a neat and orderly way, including
pictures and everything.
1/4/03 3:00 Today, I finished microwaving my seeds and I
planted them. I watered my seeds and recorded
data on them.
1/5/03- :30 Every day following the planting of my seeds, I
1/12/03 spent a half an hour on recording the height of my
plants until all of them had germinated.

No comments: